Sunday 22 February 2015

My Name Is Modesty

An authentic Modesty Blaise film!
An extended retelling of her origin!
With Peter O'Donnell as Creative Consultant!
Incorporating an adaptation of O'Donnell's true story about the original of Modesty!
Alexandra Staden looks like someone I know!
Young Modesty slightly resembles someone else I know!
I can't think of anything else to say but I want to use both of these images!

Later: Modesty uses a modern computer but this is an update that works and fits because the war in the Balkans in the opening sequence is not identified as WWII. The villain comments that there are always wars in the Balkans so Modesty's story becomes timeless and she would certainly have become familiar with computer passwords if she had lived into the appropriate period.

No comments:

Post a Comment