Friday 20 December 2013

Personal Observations III

Page views on this blog have rocketed this month while I have focused on Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series. In particular, for the last week, I have been lying in bed with a cold, Sandman volumes and a laptop so my output has considerably increased, which causes an increase in page views.

However:

I am back out of bed;
I have now reread the entire series;
Christmas preparations are upon us.

Tomorrow, I expect to shop during the day, in Lancaster (see image, although we do not currently have snow), and to attend a Yule party in Morecambe in the evening so I do not expect to post. However, I would welcome comments. I have learned a lot by carefully rereading while posting but there is always more to be learned from other people's readings and there are also other Gaiman works that can be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment